LOCALIZE A2Z QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM*
- Recognizes the need to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide quality services that meet customer and applicable contractual requirements
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of this system,
including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to the client and applicable requirements.
- The QM Review Process includes: Customer Satisfaction Analysis of CAR (Corrective Action Response), Internal Quality Assurance, Recommendations for Improvements, Log of Status Deliverables and Amendment History.
CORRECTIVE ACTION RESPONSE PROCESS
1. Reviewing nonconformities (including client complaints) and determining the causes of nonconformities.
5. Reviewing the corrective action taken and its effectiveness.
2. Evaluating the need for action to ensure that nonconformities do not occur.
4. Record of results of any investigation and action taken.
3. Determining and implementing action needed, including, if appropriate, updating documentation.
‘OUR EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH CLIENTS ACROSS MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES THAT FACESIMILAR LANGUAGE CHALLENGES TELL US THAT THE QUALITY OF SERVICES WE PROVIDE HAS A DIRECT CORRELATION TO OUR ROBUST PROJECT DELIVERY MECHANISM’
Our Quality Policy is mentioned below:
- Providing customers with high quality translation, interpretation and services which meet requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Operating the business in alignment to the required standards for ISO 9001: 2000.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Rigorously controlling the supply, installation and completion to programme of all projects.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.