We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help plan and implement powerful top-of-the-funnel digital marketing strategies. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
- Plans and executes all Website Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PPC campaigns.
- Manage basic content and design requirements
- Identify target audience, create, and manage email lists
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through marketing efforts.
- Gather and analyze website visitor behavior data (e.g., web traffic and rankings)
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field with 2-3 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, Content marketing, email marketing, and PPC campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of copywriting and graphic designing
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Job Location: Indore (work from the office)
Experience Required: 2+ Years
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
Drop your interest at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Job Category: Full Time